Final Training Ride

Final Training Ride

Thursday 12 September 2013

My birthday today on LEJOG

A lovely bed and breakfast for the night, a fantastic meal cooked by Karen for us too. Everything was just the way it should be and those who know me, know that I am very fussy.   And one of the best cooked breakfasts I have had.  So left Feeling refreshed which was just as well for our 50 mile dash across Ayrshire to catch the ferry from Ardrossan to the Isle of Arran.  Unfortunately not so lucky with the weather, it rained and was so windy could hardly pedal uphill so had to push up for a bit.  Some bike issues too, my mudguard snapped and Kevin got a massive stone in his tyre but we made it to the end of the day in one piece and pretty early.  So a day of mixed fortunes but heyho 

No comments:

Post a Comment